In Leeds today health and wellbeing colleagues from across the country will be networking and sharing their experience.
- Daniel Mortimer, Chief Executive, NHS Employers
- Tom Beaumont, Public Sector Lead, Neyber (private finance company that offers salary-deducted loans, savings and investment products and financial education)
- Helen Honeyman, Head of HR Policy, products and governance, Royal Bank of Scotland
- Suzanne Banks, Chief Nurse at Sherwood Forest Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- Deborah Garlick, Founder and Director, Henpicked (a website community for women over 40)
- Thomas Nicholas, Senior Improvement Analyst, NHS Improvement
- Ben Towell, Workforce Wellbeing and Staff Support Counselling Service Manager, Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust
- Jeanette Williams, Staff Engagement and Wellbeing Manager, East Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust
- Juliane Lang, Project Manager and Ian Tegerdine, Associate Director of the National Workforce Skills Development Unit, Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust
- Faye McGuinness, Head of Workplace Wellbeing Programme, Mind (Mental Health Charity)
- James Wilson, The Sleep Geek (Private sleep behaviour, sleep environment and sleep product expert)
The aim of the conference is for the delegates to reflect on their organisations’ health and wellbeing approach and to be supported in developing an effective health and wellbeing strategy.